these horses are the horses used in the lesson program. we choose the horse by the amount of experience the rider knows. as you progress you may ride other horses who match you skill level. some of our horses are better at one discipline than another so we try and match riders goals with the horses knowledge.
- Name (click name for picture) - age (click for pedigree) - breed - what they do - other
- Sluggo - 2006 - Quarter Horse - beginner English and Western -
- Licorice - 2000 - Quarter Horse - Beginner English and Western -
- Red - 1997 - Morgan - WTC English and Western -
- Missy - 2010 - Quarter Horse - WTC Advanced English and Western -
- Meg - ~1990 - Morgan - WTC English and Western -
- Shaddow - 2014 - Pinto Mini - Advanced ground lessons -
- Merri - 2014 - Pinto Mini - Ground Lessons -
Other horses include horses owned by Ft. Gypsy that are either to old or young for our lesson program. these horses are typically for sale, for lease, or in training. if your interested in any of the below horses feel free to contact us.